Level, cleared, corner industrial lot, with fresh new pavement on Olive Lane. Zoned I2 Heavy Industrial, suitable for all uses including automotive and manufacturing. Formerly used as dry steel storage, the next use is up to you. Services in street include storm drains and gas, electric is overhead with a drop and meter already in use. Water is within 300 feet in 104th street.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 18-17069
- Price $900,000
- Acres 1.22
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Industrial
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $7,950
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Electric-Overhead, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Pub Water - In Area, Septic - None, Sewer-In Area, Telephone - On Site, Well - None
- Features Gravel Pad, In City Limits, Rail Service, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Storm Drain, Trees - Cleared, View
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed October 8th, 2018
- Days on Market 280
- Zoning I2 - Heavy Industrial
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Schilling Commercial R.E. LLC
Significant Percentage of Family Households, Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 9:49pm CDT.