Two lots on the corner of 4th and Eagle. Former service station. Lots have a clean EPA ''No Further Action'' certificate. Seller is ready to perform. The structure has been attributed no value. Enter at own risk. Great location for Retail, Rehabilitate Existing Structure, Not for Profits. Seller will entertain all offers.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-1656
- Price $699,900
- Acres 0.40
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $6,559
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr - On Site, Septic - On Site, Sewer - On Site, Telephone - On Site
- Features Driveway, DSL/Cable Available, Fence, Fire Service Area, Gravel Pad, Highway Frontage, In City Limits, Southern Exposure, Stub Out - Sewer, Stub Out - Water, Trees - Cleared, View, Environmental Histry, Meter Loop, Sidewalks, Storm Drain
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed February 7th, 2019
- Days on Market 180
- Zoning B2C - Central Business Periphery
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:20am CDT.