A vast cleared and level 160 acre fenced parcel with uninterrupted mountain views lends itself to endless sunrise and sunset displays. On this serene setting rests an expansive home built to last generations boasting an ample shop complete with its own in-floor heating 14x14 double entry, 2 side garages with carports, and mezzanine.The entire 160 Acres is Fenced. The land is cleared with no marsh and one gravel pit. The main house is 36x48 giving you 1,748 sf per floor. The Shop is 48x48 at 2,304sf. The "wings" there are 2 at 12 x 50 each for 1200sf total. In floor heating on the main floor and the shop. Baseboard heating on top floor, and added toyostove heater in the shop. Able to fit a 42ft motor home in shop. Acreage has enough space to build hangar and runway. Electric heat in exterior walkway for the front entry.Pine wood trim on house, Hickory wood cabinets in kitchen, and vinyl plank floors. Two Bonus rooms in the finished Basement, and has a built in separate entry from the main house. Each level of the house has it's own laundry. Built 2 x 6 construction with R19 insulation in the walls, R38 between the floors, and R60 in the ceiling. None of the interior walls are structural allowing for floor-plan change as generations do. It has a 60ft private well with copper line. The septic has been regularly maintained. Water heater is instant hot with an electrical backup. The equipment on the property will be moved upon sale with a negotiable timeline. The fenced garden area wards off moose contains some raised beds and houses the septic.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-2087
- Price $1,370,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 5,184
- Acres 160.00
- Year Built 2015
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 8
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View, Airplane Access, Horse Property, Mother-in-Law Apt
- Garages Attached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Double Ovens, Jetted Tub
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Quad-Lock
- Date Listed February 15th, 2019
- Days on Market 74
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $264
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:04am CDT.