2 cabins on 1.68 acres. One at 480 sq. ft and the larger at 720 sq. ft.. Live in one and help pay the mortgage with the other at 480 sq. ft which is currently rented. . Great opportunity to build equity. Main cabin on sono tube foundation, rental on skids, easy to move. 2 cisterns for water. Needs septic or outhouse. Comforts of Alaska cabin living. Property sold As is Where is
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-426
- Price $138,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 0.00
- Square Footage 720
- Acres 1.68
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Cabin, Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Active
- Features Fixer Upper, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Other - See Remarks, Poured Concrete, Sono Tubes
- Date Listed January 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 133
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
- $/SqFt $193
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:04pm CDT.