Are you looking for the sun? You found it w/this amazing downtown home w/southern exposure for gardens galore! Featuring contemporary interiors by both Mark Ivy and Catherine Call, the fabulous gourmet kitchen w/cooking island includes maple cabinetry, granite counters, Viking appliances & is ideal for entertaining! Extensive built-ins and an inviting master suite w/2 closets, mountain view, andprivate bath w/steam shower. The original entry was converted into a cozy office space with custom built-in, and the lower level features a great rec room plus a spacious laundry and pantry area. Don't miss the great studio space perfect for a play room, yoga studio or creativity space! All of this is just a short distance to a few of Anchorage's favorite spots, City Market & Fire Island Bakery! Close to the bike trails and an easy access to Westchester Lagoon and the Delaney Parkstrip. Old Anchorage meets new design in this lovely downtown home. Come home to 941 W. 16th Avenue!
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Thursday, May 30th, 2019||4:00pm - 7:00pm|
- MLS® # 19-5593
- Price $774,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,131
- Acres 0.19
- Year Built 1944
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res, B & B Potential
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $8,621
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Fenced Yard, Lot-Corner, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Double Ovens, Basement, Disposal, Security System, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Hardwood Flooring
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 16th, 2019
- Days on Market 35
- Zoning R2D - Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $247
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $795,000 to $774,900|
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:19pm CDT.