Want to live on acreage that has it all? This parcel does. Cabin is fully contained, there is even a washer/dryer hook up. Cute, cozy, 2 ways to heat, running water and 1.5 baths. Lots of outdoor space to roam, enjoy the benefits of living on the Anchor River, close to Anchor Point and Homer.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9044
- Price $149,900
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 762
- Acres 14.88
- Year Built 1989
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Recreational/Cabin
- Style Cabin
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $528
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Cable TV
- Garages None
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Pond, River
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Electric, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Unknown - BTV, Untreated Wood
- Date Listed June 5th, 2019
- Days on Market 11
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $197
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:49am CDT.